Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome Back...

Boy, can you believe it's been over 2 months since I posted anything new? Okay, so, some of you probably already know that I'm a "Bad Blogger" and now the rest of you know it too.

Wow, summer had me so busy. I'm always looking forward to finishing home school and kicking back and relaxing during summer, you know, sleeping in and stuff like that. I was under the false impression that life would become quite simple when my boys were in their teen years (with the exception of the normal teen dramatics). I know, I know, how foolish can a girl be! Anyway they do keep me from being lazy....and on my knees praying too.

Well, just so you know, I'm back to creating fabulous, fun, and frugal kits for you. My newest is nearly completed and I'll probably have it in my boutique in just a few days. Be watching for it...Here's a little sneak peek just to whet your appetite.


I hope the variety of colors and patterns will make you anxious to see the whole kit.

See ya in a few days,

No comments: