Saturday, July 10, 2010

Introducing "Ability"

Oh, I am such a bad blogger...it's been so long since I have been on here. We've had such a wet spring and early summer in Northwest Montana. It's been absolutely gorgeous. You know, the kind of days where it's warm and sunny in the early part of the day and by afternoon the clouds roll in and cool everything off - I just love it like that. Hope the weather is just as you like it where you are.

Okay, enough of my rambling and on to my new kit....."ABILITY"! ABILITY is all about seeing a persons ability, not their disability. I hope that this little kit can bring some honor and encouragement to all those living with a handicap and to those that love and care for them. May God bless you.
You can find ABILITY at my boutique, just click on the previews.

I'd like to thank all of you that choose to leave a comment. I love to read them, and just so you know, I review all of the comments that are left before they get posted. For some reason I've had a rash of weird comments with embedded links. Don't get me wrong, MOST of the comments are nice enough, it's the secret link that bothers me. So, if you post a comment with a link I will reject it. Sorry folks but that's just the way it is.

Have a wonderful day,

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi friend! This is a great theme to design a kit around, Laurinda. And it's cute to boot!