Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

Oh, it's shameful that I haven't blogged in such a long time. It's been a really busy summer. It should be easier to get back to creating now, since I'll be home more now since school has started again.

PLEASE READ: I know that a lot of you also visit a friend of mines site, Kathy Winters Designs. You may or may not know that Kathy's husband has been in the hospital with kidney failure, heart trouble, and eye sight problems this past week. In fact, they almost lost him a couple times. They live in Michigan where the recession has had them struggling to get by for months. They have no health insurance and it is unlikely that he will be able to work again. Anyway, I'd like to ask all of you to please, support Kathy with your purchases. Please go to her store at Scrapable and purchase as much as you are able to. Even one purchase will help. If we all pull together we can make a difference for a truly sweet lady that has been so generous to all of us.

Kathy's store is located here: http://www.scrapable.net/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=46

Thank you for your anticipated response.

Click the preview to download (sorry, this link has expired)
Here's a little Autumn freebie for you. It's from my Autumn's Allure kit which can be found at my store HERE


Have a great day,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 04:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 11 Sep [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.