Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Front Porch Kit and a FREEBIE

I've just completed another kit. I'm calling it Front Porch because it's reminiscent of a cozy, white, wicker porch swing in the summertime, with soft comfy pillows in floral prints. I hope you love it and can make beautiful pages from it.

The kit includes 78 elements and 15 printed papers in soft shades of yellow, blue and white. I've also included 3 quick pages too.

You can find this kit at my stores on both Etsy and Ecrater.




You can purchase this kit HERE


Here's the FREEBIE quick page for you.
Download your Freebie HERE (Sorry, this Link has EXPIRED)
Thank you for stopping by,
Laurinda

1 comment:

Modern-Day Ma said...

WOW! Thanks for the award! You make some amazingly beautiful stuff as well! God Bless! :-)

Sherah
(SKrapper Digitals)