Friday, June 17, 2011

Laurinda's Digiscraps Boutique is Down

Just wanted to let you know that my little boutique is DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE.  I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.  Someone hacked into my site and inserted a script that was sending "get rich quick" scheme emails to everyone on my customer list.  They looked like they were from my boutique, but I had no idea that this was happening, and I am so terribly sorry if you received one.  I just hope nobody clicked on the links in the email - I'm not sure where they would lead, I didn't want to try them myself.  Some people are just rotten to do such a mean thing.  They really should be using their talent for good and not evil.

Anyway, I'm trying to fix the problem, but I somehow lost everything.  Soooo...now I'm in the process of trying to rebuild the whole site.

Hope your day is going better than mine : )

No comments: