Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow! I can't believe that 2010 is already gone.  What did I do with that whole year?  It just seemed to fly by so fast.  As you can see by how long ago my last post was, I have not quite recovered from being a bad blogger.  Still, here I am. 

I'm so sorry that I didn't take the time to wish you all a Merry Christmas - my favorite time of the year.  I did manage to add a few Christmasy (is that even a word???) elements to my boutique, but somehow I neglected my blog.  I do hope that your Christmas was spent thanking God for the precious gift Jesus.  I found myself pondering the fact that Christmas isn't so much about a baby born in a manger, but about God becoming man in the form of that helpless babe in the manger.  It's difficult to fathom that kind of love.  In this day and age, we have the ability to look back on history and biblical prophecy, and see that that baby was born to save us from our sins.  It still amazes me.  It humbles me.

No comments: