Friday, November 20, 2009

Nursery Rhymes Brag Book Set & a little FREEBIE

Here's the Nursery Rhymes Brag Book Set that I created from my new kit. It would make a perfect Christmas gift for mom's, dad's , grandma's and grandpa's. Just place photos of your little one in the openings. You could even use it to teach your little one nursery rhymes with photos of favorite people mixed in to add to the fun.



Here's the Freebie I promised you.
This Little Piggy Went to Market - click the preview to download
(SORRY - THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED...but,
it's included if you purchase the set above)

I love to hear your comments - please leave me one.

Have a great day,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Nov [LA 04:38pm, NY 07:38pm] - 21 Nov [UK 12:38am, OZ 11:38am] ).