Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Home Town Brag Book Album & a Freebie

I have a little treat for you today...I've created a little Brag book album to go with my newest kit - My Home Town. There are 8 cute, little, 6x4 pages, to make it easy for you to create an album quickly. I had a lot of fun making all of the elements for this kit. I hope you like it. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

This cute little brag book album is available at my store
Click the preview to get a closer look.
Here's a little freebie Brag book page so you can get a start on your album.
Click the preview to download (Sorry, this link has expired)

Have great day!

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jun [LA 11:38pm] - 08 Jun [NY 01:38am, UK 06:38am, OZ 04:38pm] ).