Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome Sweet Springtime

I am looking so foward to spring! Winters in Montana are definitely long, but I must admit, they're so beautiful too. I like it when the sun makes the snow sparkle like little diamonds, or when the frost covers everything with sharp little spikes. Oh, but it's hard to compare to the beauty of springtime, when the leaves start to bud, and the the flowers start to bloom. I could go on, and on, but....

I thought I'd better let you know that the designers at DigiScrap Shop are preparing a BLOG TRAIN for you as we speak. It will start rolling down the tracks onFriday, March 20, 2009 - the first day of Spring. The theme is Spring Fever. I'll post a list of all the blogs involved on Friday, so check back to grab my part and to see the rest of the train. This is my first blog train, so I'm pretty excited about being involved.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments: