Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello again

Wow, I've been gone a long time! My whole family has been sick lately. It started with me and unfortunately I passed it on to the rest of my guys. My oldest son turned 16 today and the poor guy was sick as a dog. We'll have to postpone his birthday celebration until the weekend.

In other news, I'm designing in paradise (as I say this it's like a blizzard outside!). Actually, what I mean is, I've joined another store...Scrapable. It just re-opened under new management. What a cute store! You really should check it out. I've also been busy designing blinkies and a banner for Scrapable. You can view mine to the right.

I am working on a new kit too. It's called Birthday Girl. I'm thinking of following it with Birthday Boy - we'll see. Anyway keep watching for it, it should be finished soon.

No comments: