Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hunting Heritage Kit

Well, here it is, my Hunting Heritage Kit. I do hope that you read my last post. If not, scroll down and take a look and grab the freebie too.

This kit was really fun to make. Although, I did struggle a little bit since I couldn't use lace or gingham (2 of my favorites) on this one. I did squeeze in a couple of papers that loosely resemble toile, or should I say, "Manly toile". I know it's hard to see, but the preview shows a little package of rusted metal embellishments. This package has moose, elk, deer, bighorn sheep, ducks, hunting dogs, a bow hunter, rifle and shotgun hunters. I've tried to cover a variety of game, but I couldn't do it all. The whole kit costs only $5 (no shipping and handling fees) for 111 elements, 25 papers, and 4 ready to use quick pages. I will try to post another freebie to go with this kit soon. I hope you like it. Just click on the previews to see a more detailed description.

Hunting Heritage Elements
Hunting Heritage Papers
Hunting Heritage Quick Pages
Thanks for viewing my kit,
Laurinda

No comments: