Friday, May 20, 2011

Introducing: DELIGHTFUL

I hope you're all above the water level right now.  : )

Spring brings many things to us here in Montana and across the country.  The snow is finally melting, the trees are budding, the green grass is growing (not to mention the weeds! but that's another story), flowers are blooming,  birds are singing, and the rivers and creeks are all rising.  Many of the rivers in our area are already overflowing their banks, and there's still a lot of snow to melt.  Anyway, I hope all is well where you are.

During my last bible study it got me thinking about how delightful God truly is.  So, of course, I decided to create a kit called Delightful.  A verse from the book of Psalms kept running through my head “Great are the works of the Lord; they are studied by all who delight in Him.” – Psalm 111:2 (NAS) Granted, this little kit cannot begin to compare to the delightfulness of the Lord, but I do hope that it might bring a little bit of glory to Him.

Here are the previews - CLICK on them to go to my boutique.

And here's a little FREEBIE for you:
Click on the Preview to grab it at my boutique.  Grab it while you can, it won't be available long...BUT...it is included in the Delightful kit.


Have a Delightful day,

No comments: