Thursday, March 17, 2011

Introducing: FAITHFUL and a Freebie

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

I have a little freebie for you and a brand new kit to introduce to you. My kit is called Faithful.  God's Word, the bible, says, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."(Hebrews 11:1) and "We walk by faith, not by sight" (2 Corinthians 5:7).  Oh, and I love the words of the old hymn, "Great is thy faithfulness! Great is thy faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see;  All I have needed thy hand hath provided - Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me."

Faith is such an enormous part of our lives.  Even if you don't have faith in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you do have faith in something or someone.  Be careful where you put your faith.  

You can click on the previews to learn more about it.



And here's your freebie:
Click on the freebie to go to my boutique (opens in a new window) to grab this sweet little cluster frame.
Grab it while you can, it will only be available for a short time.  After that it will become part of the Faithful kit.

Happy St. Patrick's Day,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria