Monday, June 29, 2009

Sweet Freedom

Here it is! Sweet Freedom.

I just love the 4th of July, Independence Day, and all that it stands for. I love living in a free country, and I am sooo thankful to all of the men and women that have fought, and still fight, for our freedom. May God bless each one of you. Because of your bravery, we in this country have the freedoms and rights that other people do not have.

So, in honor of all of those that have made freedom possible, both here and abroad, I've created Sweet Freedom. It has a kind of vintage, americana feel to it. I've even included some cute little Uncle Sam figures, and of course patriotic bunting. Here are the previews...I hope you like it.
The Elements
The Papers
You can find it at my own little shoppe: HERE.
I hope to have a freebie to go with it soon.
Have a great day,

No comments: